Learn JSON, REST, API with Complete REST Adapter Configuration
What you will learn in this Course?
If you are trying to learn JSON, REST and API and also trying to learn how to develop interface using the REST adapter in AEX then this course is right for you.
This course will teach you the basics of JSON Notation, Definition of REST and API with hands-on session on how to develop end to end interface using Sender REST and Receiver REST Adapter.
- Why JSON is called as Java Script Object Notation?
- What is the relation of JSON with Java Script?
- Learn how to write your own JSON structure.
- Compare XML vs JSON and understand why JSON is so famous compared to XML
- Understand JSON Syntax, Data Types, Arrays and Objects
- You will learn lots of practical session to define you own JSON structures.
- Learn about the JSON online tools.
- REST & API
- Understand what is Service, Webservice, Interface and API.
- What is the advantage of API over the Webservice.
- Compare Webservice vs API
- What is REST, API, REST API and REST JSON API?
- Real time REST API example and how to read the documentation.
- Parts of the REST API.
- Design Guidelines of REST.
- Understand what is API Management tools in the market?
- Interface Development
- Complete walk-thru of Sender REST Adapter
- Complete walk-thru of Receiver REST Adapter
- Develop & Test interface using Sender REST Adapter
- Develop & Test interface using Receiver REST Adapter
- Learn to expose any interface as REST API
- How to Call any REST API from UDF. Powerful Technique you can use anywhere.
- Expose RFC as REST API
If you are not sure, then you can preview the course or also take free course before here.
We provide offline support to answer your queries. You can also join our forum or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 34
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Self
HTTP & PROTOCOL
Complete Understanding of JSON
Understanding REST & API
Introduction to REST Adapter (Sender & Receiver)
Example 1: REST Sender Adapter
Example 2: REST Receiver Adapter
Example 3: Expose REST API with Sender Adapter
Example 4: Call Custom REST API from UDF
Example 5: Expose RFC as REST API
Exercise: Call Weather API from REST Adapter